Friday, June 18, 2010

if you think of me...

Hey guys.
So, as some of you may know, I'm still struggling with some unidentified health issues. If you look back on my blogs from this past winter you'll see just how severe it was... and although I had thought that I was nearing the end of it all, it seems that I'm not "in the clear" just yet. Although I am still eating quite plainly, I've been having some random outbreaks lately: a couple spots on my face and neck,my jawline, my shoulders, down my arms and along my neckline.
Needless to say, I'm frustrated. It's not easy to change your whole lifestyle in order to beat something just to find out that you're really not beating it at all. I want to be patient and gracious through this whole process... so I could use some prayer.
So, if you're thinking of me, pray that God would give Kyle and I a maturity beyond our years as we deal with this constant annoyance. I'm honestly SO grateful for how far I've come since those scary pictures in February, and for the fact that I have felt God's comfort through it all. I know that there are a lot of you that have had me in your prayers, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

Love. (Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Self-Control)

Jay

2 comments: