Friday, August 27, 2010

Toms Shoes


This movement is rad.
Toms shoes is a company which was developed for the purpose of distributing one pair of shoes to a child in a third-world country for every single pair of shoes that they sell.
What an awesome idea.
http://www.tomsshoes.ca/content.asp?tid=529
check it out.

Personally, I love this pair:

I just need to have a little recovery time from my "all natural supplement" med purchases and school tuition and then these bad boys will be making an appearance on my feet! haha

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I also LOVE TOMS shoes and everything they do.
    I first heard about them when they collaborated with Hanson. Hanson went to Africa to record an album and TOMS shoes went along, handing out shoes. It was a very cool project. Now before every Hanson concert they do a walk in bare feet. For every mile that the group walks (fans are invited to walk with Hanson) TOMS shoes gives away a pair of shoes. Cool hey?! Just another reason for you to love them, and for me to love Hanson. :)

    ReplyDelete