Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my little girl.

This friday, April 29th (yes, the same day as the royal wedding), my little sister is turning 10.
Victoria Elizabeth Lorraine Saip - my "Toe-beth".
She has always been my special girl... ever since she was brought home from the hospital. I remember I used to lie on Dad and Muttie's green couch either napping or watching cartoons while Tori lied on my belly as a baby. We've played barbies, coloured in colouring books, played catch, baked cookies, painted nails, made up songs and dances and done countless makeovers.
She is one of the most amazing young ladies I know, and I am so very proud to call her my sister.
Already she has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I know and her gentle spirit is an inspiration to me. She is fun, talented, intelligent, creative and sweet.
Happy Birthday to my darling sister.
I love you, "Schmor Bor". You're one gorgeous 10 year old.









No comments:

Post a Comment