Friday, December 18, 2009

How dare I...

I can't believe it. I JUST CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.
I forgot two of my all-time favourites... the Christmas goodies I have already consumed must have clouded my thoughts...

AHEM - here are two EXTREMELY wonderful Christmas Movies that are on my "must-watch" list:
SCROOGED

Oh, Bill Murray. If you thought "What about Bob" was good, wait until you see this! Honestly, He's one of my favourite actors... he has the kind of humour that I just adore.

A MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL

Instead of commenting, I'll sing along: "It's true wherever you find love it feels like Christmas!" "DOOMED, Scrooge! Doomed for all-time! Your life is like a horror story written by your crimes!" "And after all there's only one more sleep till Christmas!" "There goes Mr. Humbug, there goes mr. Grim. If there was a prize for being mean, the winner would be him!"

LOVE it.
My apologies to both of these movies for not including them originally. There's no excuse.

Merry Christmas, dear friends. May your days be merry and bright, and may you know the love of the Lord Jesus this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. I almost stopped being you friend because you didnt include those two...

    ReplyDelete