Sunday, January 17, 2010

quick update

So, I promised to update you - here it is:
Not feeling so hot.
I still believe that the detox is working, but that it's getting worse before it gets better... and believe me, it's worse. I woke up multiple times throughout the night last night because of pain... which is not super helpful for getting "as much rest as possible".
Don't worry though... I'm figuring this out - trying to find some time to really heal.
If you think of it, pray for me. I'm trying to be patient... Maybe just pray that I'd be able to sleep through the night.

Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll write again in the next couple of days about my recovery!
love - J

1 comment:

  1. Love you Jay! And of course I will be lifting up my prayers for you for patience, health, and peace!

    ReplyDelete