Saturday, April 24, 2010

this is April.

So, there have been some big changes - mostly my health and my hair! I'm doing really well, health-wise, so praise the Lord because He's been doing amazing things in this silly body of mine. I'm still on a SUPER strict diet (bummersville) but I would rather eat rice and bok choy for lunch EVERY day than feel the way I felt in January, February and March. Shocking revelation - which may or may not be accurate - I think I might be allergic to some nuts... PEANUTS being one of them! What's the point of going ON, I ask you? No peanut butter? Are you KIDDING me?! We'll see if that's true though... It's hard to tell.

And now for the hair - I was feeling kind of "blah" about myself... the skin thing left me looking slightly aged and my hair had been tightly pulled back in a high Sumo wrestler bun for about three months (it itched my shoulders and neck otherwise!). SO, I decided to go a little funky... to show off my artsy side, if you will. More blonde and a little splash of pink. It's fun and unique and I'm loving it!
Below are two pics: one of da' hair, and one of Howie and I, Tori and Elise's new puppy (SO cute, too bad he can't stay that way forever...)


No comments:

Post a Comment