Monday, September 27, 2010

my darling autumn.

I love fall. I really LOVE it. It gives me the warm fuzzies inside just THINKING about it!

Here are some thing I will always associate with fall:
- cozy clothes
- stunning colours
- crisp air
- pumpkins
- apple cider
- coffee dates
- gingerbread
- apple crisp
- my mom's "fall display"
- boots
- halloween (I love dressing up, carving pumpkins, having parties... even the smell of the candles inside the pumpkins!)
- family get togethers
- thanksgiving
- jazz music (specifically the Harry Connick Jr. "when harry met sally" album)

I love, love, love it. Unfortunately I'm not able to enjoy some of the usual highlights of fall because of my stupid skin, but hopefully that will all change soon! (I would LOVE to have a latte and a ginger-molasses cookie right now!)

My wonderful Aunt Terri sent me this fall collage a few days ago, and I just had to share it!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Jalen. You and I have such similar hearts!
    I love these things too. Tonight I am making pumpkin tarts. I will eat one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete