Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update

I'm still alive.
I didn't end up going in to Tsawwassen for job shadowing - I called Paige and told her how crazy stressed I was feeling about some of my school stuff and she said "don't worry about it! We can reschedule for January!" (After all, this wasn't required, it was just something I wanted to do).
So I felt better.
Today, I worked on my directoral project for "The Tempest" and then Gabby came over to study for our Stagecraft final. I can do this.
And then I watched last week's episode of "The Office" again because it is SO freaking funny. Sometimes you just need a little light-hearted escapism in your day!

Also, you all need to go to this site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1y64mxm85s
I LOVE Dave Barnes. What a funny guy.

Okay. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. glad you are feeling better.
    i also love dave barnes - thanks to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete